1. If I keep eating it, we will need to buy more. Again.
2. I have successfully tried all of the Halloween candy. It will always taste the same as it did the first time, and definitely never better than it did the first time.
3. Cardio-kickboxing will all be for naught. Unacceptable.
4. Next week's weigh-in. Ugh.
5. Think of the children!
6. Thighs and double-chin -- my two most hated body parts. Candy's best friend.
7. Sugar is poison and it's gonna give me the 'betis. Read this vaguely-related article. Fascinating!
8. There aren't enough Weight Watchers points for all the chocolate my mouth thinks it wants.
9. I am angry with myself in the after-math of a candy binge.
10. So I will fit into clothing I ordered online recently.
11. Halloween is just the harbinger of the holidays. There will be many more food battles to be fought; best not to lose the war early on.
12. Various parties/gatherings I'd rather not wear my fat pants to.
13. Candy isn't even that good. Save calories for something really delicious and homemade.
How's your battle with Halloween candy going? How do you keep yourself from gorging on it?