Suddenly my love/hate relationship with Facebook and my compulsion to check it multiple times a day is making more sense ....
A researcher suggests there exists such a thing as Facebook addiction.
Questions to ask yourself to discover whether you're addicted, too:
How often in the last year have you ....
- spent a lot of time thinking about Facebook or planned use of Facebook?
- used Facebook in order to forget about personal problems?
- felt an urge to use Facebook more and more?
- become restless or troubled if you have been prohibited from using Facebook?
- used Facebook so much that it has had a negative impact on your job/studies?
- tried to cut down on the use of Facebook without success?