Things happening today:
- I find out the sex of my nephew. Ha! Get it? I think my sister is going to have a boy. We'll know by the end of the day, hopefully!
- I am cutting my nails. This is an important preparatory step for tomorrow's mani/pedi.
- I am vlogging. Oh sweet jehovah. Why did I decide to do this and then announce it to the internet? Cripes.
- I am embarking on an ill-advised self-tanning adventure. Wish me luck!
- I'm buying shoe inserts so I can be gellin' like Magellan or whatever at BlogHer.
- I'm going to do laundry and start packing.
- I am scouring Zappos for the perfect BlogHer shoe. This is some eleventh hour shoe-shopping, I know.
- I bought nail polish colors called "leotard optional" and "Ms. Can't Be Wrong."
- I am worried about my husband feeding himself while I am gone. Does this set back the feminist movement? Or just the feminist movement in my house?
- I need a flesh-colored racer-back tank top. Is that too much to ask?
- I am expecting two bras to be delivered to my house tomorrow. This is important.
- I really expected Ashley to choose Ben.
This is a video called Laddergoat that is probably popular in the gaming community. It's just some guy playing a video game, laughing his ass off. I dare you not to laugh when you watch it.
Word to the wise: There's no reason to watch past the 4-minute mark.