I feel pooped from a fun weekend, so guess ... what ... comes ... next? (I don't know why I felt compelled to put ellipses in that sentence)
- Grandma is said to be doing fine. Mom texted me a photo of her eating lunch in her hospital bed, looking pleased as punch. Hernia, schmernia.
- I ate cheese for dinner on Friday night.
- What is the deal with Jill and Alex on Real Housewives of New York? Which one of them is a crazy biznatch? Both? I just started watching at the tail end of last season and still can't figure out what the hell is going on.
- Saturday I went to San Francisco to see a comic, but we had to turn around and come home after dinner because one of us was ill (not me). But, I did get to eat a delicious plate of pasta and drink a couple glasses of wine. Winning! (Sorry.)
- I mistook the Bay Bridge for the Golden Gate Bridge. I? Am not smart sometimes.
- And when Jill and Bethenny were in a fight? What was that all about?
- I love ahi poke.
- I had three glasses of Chardonnay last night. What is wrong with me? Actually, scratch that. I already know: I have no restraint. I fail at moderation.
- Cindy has two little baby twins and she's 46! She endured three years of IVF. If I were Catholic, I would have crossed myself after I wrote that.
- Tomorrow's weigh-in is sure to be a bomb. In a bad way. Tonight? I am eating bad things again. It can't be helped.
- Yesterday we went to a couple of open houses to torture ourselves and one of the houses is on a SEPTIC system. Um? Gross. Where do we live? In the boonies? No. This is San Jose. Hook that shit up to the city sewer and then gimme a call, mkay?
- Ramona is straight up crazy, right? Right.
- Is it too early for lunch?