Pardon me while I have one of those rare moments of inspiration, when I want to attack all of my projects with ferocity.
Those projects include --
- weight loss. I'm embarking on an aggressive diet and exercise program. I know this goes against everything I normally preach about the evils of diets. And they are evil, make no mistake. But, weight! Must! Be! Lost!
- book writing. The book must be written! I must buckle down, and finish the book! Write! Write! Write!
- blogging. I now write for two blogs. I must be inspired! Blog! Blurb! Keyboard diarrhea!
- house stuff. I must build a planter box and finish painting/decorating the living room and clean out the garage and the spare bedroom and paint everything else and re-floor the family room and put up a mantle and Decorate! Decorate! Decorate! We need plantation shutters and, unfortunately, vertical blinds in the family room! Go! Go! Go!
- vacation. I will vacate like a champ! I am going to enjoy the hell out of a vacation, sometime soon.
- learn to use my camera. The new camera -- it's new! It's big and complicated! Learn! Photograph! Go!
And that's about it. Nothing much, really.