It's been a while since I was this blocked.
Major writer's block. Probably if I were in a cabin in the woods with no internet or cell phone or television (or chocolate), I could get unblocked and make things happen. But for right now, my brain feels dumb. For real.
So I am going to do some paragraph-y bullet points.
- Forecasters keep saying it may snow where I live. I live at an elevation of about 300 feet, and I've lived here most of my life and never seen snow. It supposedly last snowed here in 1976.
- We are having a new bed delivered to the house today, and I am absurdly excited about it. Our old bed isn't even that old but it's one of those Sleep Number jobbies? Works for some people, but doesn't work for us. For the new bed we got suckered into buying this mattress cover that zips all the way around the entire mattress and keeps dust mites and bed bugs out of the mattress. GOD FORBID bed bugs ever find their way into my home.
- Maybe I have writer's block because I'm eating healthier this week? I'm supposed to be eating whole grains and lean meats and fruits and veggies and all I want is a hamburger.
- I have a fun announcement to make on Monday. It's a little project myself and a couple other ladies are working on. I think you're gonna like it. If you're into vaginas. (Kidding! Sort of.)
- I'm getting my hair cut today.
- I miss warm weather.
- Oh, dude. Are you going to BlogHer in August? Come to BlogHer. I am going. Buy your ticket before Monday because prices go up $100 starting March 1. BlogHer is in San Diego this year, which should be pretty radical.
- I am in a rut, man. I think I need a change of scenery.
- Oh! So I am a nosy busy-body former newspaper reporter? And I watch what goes on in my neighborhood? So yesterday I watched some guys buy pot from one of my neighbors. I am so busting that fucker.
- I am really, really nosy. I like to tweet the police and the local newspapers a lot.
- I am going to make a really great old lady.
- Have a nice weekend.