2. It's laundry day. I always sleep blissfully on clean sheets.
3. Today's organic produce delivery. I get these every two weeks and it's like a little box of surprises on my doorstep in the morning. I have no idea what time they drop these off -- it must still be dark because I've never seen them come by.
This week's delivery: pink lady apples, minneola oranges, broccolette, lacinato kale, carrots (with their cute fuzzy tops still attached) and Klamath pearl potatoes.
4. Well, it's Friday. We'll sleep in tomorrow and maybe go for a ride on our bikes.
5. Falling off the wagon Thursday night when faced with an enchilada, a taco, a glass of sangria, and about 20 chocolate/caramel candies, but knowing it doesn't mean I've ruined the week. Back on the wagon today.
6. Fringe. I do love Fringe and everything about it. Anna Torv is so stunning and Joshua Jackson is totally on my freebee list.
It's the new X-Files, and I was a complete X-Files nut, with the "I want to believe" poster on my bedroom wall and two goldfish named David and Gillian. I went to an X-Files convention with my friend Sookie in San Francisco many years ago and for some reason we ended up traversing the entire city on foot. We couldn't find a cab or something. Anyway! That's a whole other story. The Fringe story is -- you should watch it, but you should get it on Netflix and start at the beginning.
That is all. Happy weekend!