A couple things that may interest you --
- I added a few blogs to my blog roll, over there on the right, under the archives. Some of these people are kindred spirits, some of them are just entertaining, and some of them are both. Some of them are amazing and some of them are silly.
- I cooked this Pioneer Woman recipe for dinner last night and it was THE BOMB. Although if you live with a meat eater like I do he may proclaim that it tastes damn good but could use some meat. I stand by my assertion that meat is completely unnecessary in this dish. Cook it. It's easy, and it's super delicious. (FYI -- I only had half an onion and it turned out great. Also I used only a pound of pasta rather than 1.5 lbs, and it turned out great. Saucy. Me likey the saucy.)
- I bought strawberries at the grocery store and the ones in the middle of the basket were moldy, which made me feel all ragey inside.
- Survivor starts tonight. You should watch it. It's the right thing to do, as PW says.
- The corn people, whom I have hated ever since reading The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals, want us to start calling corn syrup "corn sugar." I can't be certain, but I think the corn people think we are insanely stupid.
- My microwave is dying a slow death, which also makes me feel ragey inside.