That's what this trip, which is annual, is called. Porkfest. There is purportedly lots of pork involved. Methinks the pork might get rain soaked. Or struck by lightning. Forecast currently says there's a 40% chance of thunderstorms during the day tomorrow and a 30% chance of thunderstorms at night. That's a nice change from the forecast earlier today, which was a 60% chance of thunderstorms during the day tomorrow. I'll be obsessively checking the weather forecast between now and the few minutes before we leave tomorrow.
Things I am worried about:
- Pooping in a public restroom. This concern just occurred to me. I never, and I mean NEVER, poop in public restrooms. I recall one incident in which I was forced to poop in a public restroom several years ago, and that was a poop emergency. I am, thankfully, the kind of person who can hold their pee and poo for extraordinary lengths of time. This is probably harming me in some way, but it sure comes in handy at Disneyland.
- Running out of beer. I will remedy this potential problem by bringing plenty.
- Being struck by lightning. Just yesterday a woman standing in front of her house in Fontana, near L.A., was struck by lightning and killed. Another possibility: Lightning strikes a tree and the tree falls on my tent, crushing me and Hubs to death.
- My air mattress going flat.
- Being cold.
- Everyone will immediately regret inviting me and I will be banished from future Porkfest trips.
Happy early weekend to all. I don't plan to post anything tomorrow since I will be busy drinking beer and ensuring my air mattress stays inflated.